日期：2021-07-14 发布人： 来源： 阅读量：
Simultaneous interpretation is very demanding for interpreters. It's very important to understand some skills in work. Let's share with you what problems simultaneous interpreters need to pay attention to?
1. Simultaneous interpreters should bear in mind that they should keep a proper distance from the microphone at all times during the translation process. Only in this way can the audience feel comfortable.
2. When translating, the interpreter's intonation should be stable, not high or low.
3. The speed of simultaneous interpreter's speech should keep a certain distance from the speed of the speaker, and should not follow too closely. The usual way is to keep half a sentence or so. Experienced simultaneous translators are generally about one sentence slower than speakers.
4. When the speaker lists proper nouns such as statistics or country names, the interpreter should keep pace with the speaker and keep the minimum distance as far as possible. It is common to keep a distance between a number or a proper noun.
5. When a simultaneous interpreter encounters a sentence that he doesn't know is stuck, the way is to jump over it. Don't affect the following translation because he doesn't listen to a sentence.
6. If you can't translate a word or a phrase, or you can't find an accurate translation for a while, don't delay. You can find a similar word or phrase and translate it quickly by another translation method.
7. In the process of simultaneous interpretation, it is difficult for simultaneous interpreters to make a decision between "accuracy", "accessibility" and "elegance", which leads to a dilemma. In any case, no matter what the result is, the interpreter should put "accuracy" first.
Compared with continuous translation, simultaneous interpretation should avoid confusing false with true. For those words with similar form but different meaning, we should keep a high vigilance. Especially when you are in a high degree of tension and tired, you should be more careful.